Okay, this post is to do with my life out of the Fedora community.
Here’s a mail I got from CodeChef . The contest is only for Indian students this time, and weirdly enough falls right in between my end sem exams.
I’m writing to let you know about the CodeChef Campus SnackDown, our biggest contest ever, specifically for Indian college students.
The details of the contest are included below:
· ACM ICPC style contest with two rounds
o Round 1: Online Programming Contest on 21st Nov. 2009, Saturday 4pm-9pm
o Round 2: In Person programming contest on 10th Jan. 2010, Saturday
· Students can form teams of three
· The team which performs best in your college will be recognized on CodeChef
· The top teams from all over India will be flown down to Mumbai for the in person round
· Prizes of Rs 3 lakhs in cash to be won!!
So go ahead and ask your members to register their teams here: http://www.codechef.com/teams/register/SNACKDWN
We have given the details about the contest on our blog: http://blog.codechef.com/2009/10/27/the-super-gigantic-mega-announcement/
The poster can be found here: